Saturday, August 15, 2009

TANDA-TANDA PENUAAN....

I am suppose to attend my Phd class dekat IPPM at 3 pm today. But I couldn't push my self to continue writing my thesis. Btw, we have to send the kids to their hostels too. Eta is to syarodz hostel, Buja and his friend to MC so that they could take their bus to KL. One more thing, Pinah our nephew is also to be send to her hostel at maahad saidatina khadijah. Lebih complicated lagi, RBB is suppose to attend a function kat kampung ni, gotong royong kampung sempena Ramadhan yang menjelang. So everything is pack today and yet I don't feel like doing anything. In fact I am not rushing for anything. Does that mean I am showing a sign of ageing or a sign of obesity? Or I am showing a sign of boths which they say as a high risk factor of HINI fatal cases...

No comments: