Saturday, July 18, 2009

HOW TO START WRITING AGAIN.....?

So I am finally in my second semester of my Phd program but the problem is I don't know how to start writing again. In fact I don't have a driving force to look up for a deeper literature. I am stuck and I don't know how to get myself out of this hole... I am in front of my laptop with the internet on... and yet I could not make an effort to key in the keyword for my literature....

I guess the next nearest solution is to do some spring cleaning... becoz that was what I always did when I was doing my first degree. satu hari I will put all my energy doing all the house cleaning, mengemas, mencuci, mengemop sampai semua bersih, kemas, dan teratur. Of course paling utama tempat study.... I will make sure that semua nota, buku tersusun rapi... then baru ada motivasi nak mula study....

Oh please......I have to start with something.....

No comments: