Thursday, May 28, 2009

TO MY PISMP SN AND MATH SEM 5

alhamdulillah ,

akhirnya ...
ummi berjaya menyudahkan pengajaran untuk subjek ini...

sebenarnya bagi seorang lulusan biochemistry untuk mengajar subjek 3106 adalah satu cabaran..

dalam sejarah profesion perguruan ummi...

only God knows how ackward I felt while teaching them this subject...

menghadapi student seperti Adawiyah, Dila, Najla (just stating some of the names) with a new subject like 3106 was quite an experience....

actually I rather imagine myself teaching anatomy or calculus than teaching something like multicultural responsive pedagogy.....

so I finally made it.....(I don't know how they survived having me as their lecturer either)

no matter what ....

by reading their answer I know the objectives of the course are achieved...

But to all my students nice teaching u all semua...

good experience for me...

( a tough one actually... but something of a memory..)

semoga anda semua nanti jadi guru yang berkaliber...

No comments: